Cloud providers can leverage fortified colocation facilities and custom suites to acquire turnkey space without any minimum deployment requirements.
Cloud companies clamoring to gain access to one of the most data and customer-rich markets in the world can leverage DataGryd’s 60 Hudson Street location. Cloud companies can provide their services on a pay-as-you-grow model.
Past commitment obligations and business hedging for data center and colocation space is no longer necessary, as DataGryd’s ready-for-service, customized colocation solutions offer the flexibility and growth trajectory companies require – without the physical and facility management commitment and burdens.
• Turnkey data center space – without any minimum deployment requirements
• Ramp-up via flexible pricing on a pay-as-you-grow basis
• No cross-connect fees for connectivity between Cloud Service Providers, their colocation customers, or to carriers
• Direct access to the world’s richest interconnection building, including infrastructure, fiber vaults and conduits
• Through this densely connected building, the Cx2 offering provides direct access to all of the building’s Meet-Me-Rooms (third-party interconnect charges may apply)
Cx2 is now live and available in DataGryd’s Data Centers at 60 Hudson!